Admission to Doctoral Programmes is gained through a highly selective application process, subject to international attention. The call for applications for academic year 2019/20 is now online. Deadline April, 10th 2019 1 P.M. (Italian Time)
The PhD programme in Science and Management of Climate Change is a joint initiative between Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, the Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) and Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e Geofisica Sperimentale (OGS).
The PhD in Science and Management of Climate Change brings together the science and the economics of climate change.
Key research themes of the PhD programme include:
- Dynamics of climate variations and change
- Ocean Dynamics
- Polar Climate and Sea Ice
- Assessment of biophysical and socio-economic impacts of climate change and adaptation strategies
- Analysis of national and international mitigation and adaptation policies in the context of sustainable development
- Risk assessment and decision support systems for environmental impacts of climate
Read more at https://www.unive.it/pag/7859/
via NANO Alum
Have any opportunity in ocean sciences to share? Send it to lilian.krug_at_nf-pogo-alumni.org