Flanders Marine Institute (VLIZ) will apply a new mission and strategic goals from January 1st 2017 onward. Due to the lofty ambitions of these new targets, the initiative has led to the creation of eight job vacancies.
The eight roles are:
1. Research Director
2. International Liaison Officer
3. Data Science Manager
4. Infrastructure Science Manager
5. Science Officer – Research division
6. Science Officer – Policy Information Division
7. Marine Technician
8. Facility Manager/ Prevention advisor
Each role contains different application processes, but all have an application deadline of 5th February 2017. Information on all eight jobs, including the application process, is contained in the link below.
Application deadline: 5 February 2017
>> See more