9th International Workshop on Sand / Dust Storms and Associated Dustfall
The State Meteorological Agency of Spain [http://www.aemet.es] (AEMET) and WMO’s SDS-WAS Regional center for Northern africa, Middle East and Europe [http://sds-was.aemet.es] are pleased to announce the 9th International Workshop on Sand / Dust Storms and Associated Dustfall , to be held in Tenerife, Canary Is., 22-24 May 2018.
The 9th International Workshop on Sand / Dust Storms and Associated Dustfall (DUSTworkshop9) will serve as forum for the analysis and discussion on the scientific research on mineral dust and its connections to air quality, environmental impacts and climate..
Our goal is to bring scientists from all around the world to exchange ideas on scientific research on:
* Dust impacts on air quality, human health and environment,
* Dust and climate,
* Mitigation of dust impacts,
* Dust remote-sensing observations,
* Dust in-situ observations,
* Dust modeling,
* Dust forecast,
* Dust ? atmosphere ? ocean productivity connections,
* Dust and radiation,
* Dust and clouds,
* Dust properties: sources, size, composition, mineralogy, aging, mixing with pollutants.