https://nf-pogo-alumni.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/NANO-logo_2021_300.png 0 0 Lica Krug https://nf-pogo-alumni.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/NANO-logo_2021_300.png Lica Krug2020-11-19 02:04:152020-11-19 02:04:15Upcoming events, Miscellaneous and Job advertisements – Varia by SOLAS
- 1st EuroSea Anniversary Webinar, 10:00-12:00 CET, 20 November 2020. More information here.
- 5th Xiamen Symposium on Marine Environmental Sciences (XMAS-V), 11-14 January 2021, online. Register here.
- EGU General Assembly 2021, 19-30 April 2021, online. More information here.
- 8th International Symposium on Gas Transfer at Water Surfaces, 18-21 May 2021, Plymouth, United Kingdom. More details here.
- Tropical Pacific Observing Needs Workshop, 24-26 May 2021, Boulder, USA and/or online. More information here.
- 3rd GEOTRACES Summer School, 11-16 July 2021, Helmholtz-Centre Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research, Bremerhaven, Germany. More here.
- International conference on Time Series and Forecasting (ITISE 2021), 19-21 July 2021, Gran Canaria, Spain. More information here.
- 2nd Climate Observation Conference, 12-14 October 2021, Darmstadt, Germany. More details here.
- The Surface Ocean CO₂ Atlas (SOCAT) invites date submission for the SOCATv2021. The deadline for data submission is 15 January 2021. More information here.
- The vision of the United Nations Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development will be achieved by implementing endorsed Decade Actions in the form of programmes, projects or activities over the next ten years. The first ‘Call for Decade Actions’ has been launched. Interested parties should complete and submit the relevant online ‘Request for Endorsement’ before 15 January 2021. More information here.
- SOLAS Special Issue on Remote Sensing of Air-Sea Fluxes in the journal Remote Sensing. Submission deadline has been extended to 31 January 2021. More here.
- SOLAS related call for manuscript submission in Remote Sensing special issue. Deadline for manuscript submission 31 March 2021. More information here.
- Call for manuscripts for the Research Topic on Energy, Water, and Carbon Dioxide Fluxes at the Earth’s Surface in the journal Frontiers in Marine Sciences. The submission deadline has been extended to 31 March 2021. More information here.
- The Global Ocean Biogeochemistry (GO-BGC) Array project has been launched. It is funded by the US National Science Foundation to build a global network of chemical and biological sensors that will monitor ocean health. More information here.
- The coastal biogeochemical dynamics lab in the Department of the Marine Sciences located on the Avery Point campus at the University of Connecticut invites applications for a postdoctoral research associate. Application deadline is 17 November 2020. More information here.
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is searching for a postdoctoral investigator to join the Advanced Framework for Arctic air-sea Fluxes Group in the Physical Oceanographic Department. Preference will be given to applications received by 30 November 2020. More information here.
- The University of Delaware (UD) School of Marine Science and Policy invites applications for a postdoctoral research scholar position in ocean carbon cycle research. The position is available immediately. More information here.
- The Department of Earth Sciences, University of New Hampshire, seeks a postdoctoral scholar hire in the field of Earth and Environmental Sciences. More information here.