We are happy to announce a Call for Papers in “Wellness of Coastal Communities – Psychological, Social, and Economic Impacts of Coastal Risks” for the Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics (JSOD). The JSOD is indexed in Web of Science Core collection (Emerging Sources Citation Index), among other indexes.
We invite paper contributions on topics related to the psychological, social, and economic dimensions of coastal communities exposed to coastal risks, natural or human-induced.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Factors shaping risk perception in coastal communities
– Impacts of risk communication on the perception and awareness of risks
– Preparedness, resilience, and coping behaviours
– Social and economic consequences of coastal risks
– Quality of life, health, and wellbeing in communities exposed to risk
– Differences in risk perception and awareness between local residents and tourists
– Place attachment, environmental attitudes, pro-environmental behaviour in coastal communities
Rita Domingues, PhD, University of Algarve: email@example.com
Articles must follow the publication rules as presented in the Author Guidelines.
Abstracts and full articles should be submitted until June 15, 2021 to the Guest Editor.
Any comments or doubts should be sent to the Guest editor.