Arctic Frontiers Science conference is traditionally international and multidisciplinary, bringing together social sciences, humanities, physical and life sciences. The Arctic Frontiers Science is focusing on both fundamental and solution-oriented research with strong impact, which addresses growing societal challenges and needs in the Arctic region. Arctic Frontiers Science is developed with the guidance of the Strategic Science Committee of Arctic Frontiers.
Arctic Frontiers Science 2021 will take place on 1-4 February 2021. We will organise six science sessions originally proposed by Arctic Frontiers partner institutions:
- Session 1. Arctic health and social inequalities in health
- Session 2. Who gets to tell the Arctic stories
- Session 3. Valuing the digital ocean
- Session 4. Small and medium sized enterprises’ (SME) strategies for social sustainability in the High-North
- Session 5. The coupled Arctic system: Improved understanding from recent international campaigns
- Session 6. Advanced prediction capabilities for the Arctic and beyond
- Late May 2020: Final call for abstracts is ready and advertised
- Beginning of July 2020: Online abstract submission system is open
- 6 October 2020: Extended abstract submission deadline
- 26 October 2020: Abstract acceptance notification
- Mid-November 2020: Tentative program is available online
Latest updates about Arctic Frontiers Science 2021 planning will be published on this page. We look forward to welcoming you at Arctic Frontiers 2021!
More info at https://www.arcticfrontiers.com/