The aim of the EMAPI of 2017 is to promote the opportunity of sharing findings and experiences, and presenting syntheses of state-of-the-art knowledge on alien plant invasions in order to face the many challenges of this thematic and create new opportunities to address it. Scientists, managers and policy makers from around the world will interact and explore ways to face global and regional challenges presented by alien plant invasions, for the benefit of the present and future generations.
- Abstract reception until 31 March 2017
- Abstract decision communication until 30 April 2017
- Early Bird Registration until 01 May 2017
- Late Bird Registration until 30 June 2017
- Cancellation until 15 July 2017