The interdisciplinary Summer School hosted by ZMT, DIE and the IOI will train around 30 international participants to develop solutions for the sustainable governance of the Ocean.
- An intensive academic program providing a scientific basis from different disciplines (social and natural sciences) to enable you to engage in marine governance. We have invited leading experts from different disciplines and distinguished institutions to work with you.
- Key Speakers: Awni Benham, Anna-Katharina Hornidge, Rüdiger Wolfrum, Werner Ekau and many more.
- Unique opportunity to engage with experienced researchers and practitioners.
- Meet other international young, visionary scholars and network with other future leaders in ocean governance
- Course Fees: FREE for eligible candidates – the programme is supported by IOI, ZMT & DIE
- PROGRAMME: Monday to Friday 11:00-14:30 h UTC
- We invite applications from international, early-career scientists (PhD candidates, postdocs) from various disciplines in the field of marine research (biology, chemistry, geology, geography, sociology, political science and related). Representatives of governmental and non-governmental agencies with a relevant scientific background can also apply.
Applications from scholars from tropical countries are especially welcomed.
More information about the application here